Carlos Ara is an actor & graduate of the physical theatre programme at the Institut del Teatre de Barcelona. After Carlos completed his education, he became part of the street theatre company Carro FC & was involved in their projects in Barcelona & festivals like Fira de Tarrega & Marabilli Festibala. Other credits include Macbeth (physical theatre), dancing in The Maids & more recently the La Ira de Los Peces, a street theatre tour in South America.
Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.