Follow us on:
Search The Site
- June 9, 2018:
- June 29, 2018:
- July 7, 2018:
- July 8, 2018:
- July 21, 2018:
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Author Archives: Karen
The Bicycle Ballet Co is produced by KP Projects CIC, which will only use the contact details you have provided for delivering the Blazing Saddles performance, as part of the Milton Keynes Pedalling Culture project. Your details will be shared only with event partners directly involved in producing this performance, including the Pedalling Culture consortium […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
The full post at this link…
A unique, visually stunning & joyful outdoor arts performance celebrating women & cycling & fashion.
Performed by up to 20 local women alongside the cast, the show takes a wry look at pink, evolving cultural taboos, & cycling’s promise of freedom for modern women.
The show is part choreographed & part improvised, structured to facilitate participation. It […]
A unique, visually stunning & joyful outdoor performance celebrating women & cycling & fashion; with a wry look at pink, evolving cultural taboos & cycling’s promise of freedom.
Blazing Saddles’ touring show marks the moment when bicycles first became widely available in the late 1890s &, to the horror of wider society, women transformed their clothing […]
Carlos Ara is an actor & graduate of the physical theatre programme at the Institut del Teatre de Barcelona. After Carlos completed his education, he became part of the street theatre company Carro FC & was involved in their projects in Barcelona & festivals like Fira de Tarrega & Marabilli Festibala. Other credits include Macbeth […]
The Bicycle Ballet Co is looking for physical performers / dancers with a keen interest in, or experience of, improvisation & riding bicycles. We’re looking to build our pool of performers for our outdoor show, Strictly Cycling, around the UK, during the summer.
Strictly Cycling – a roving performance, using a mix of choreography & improvised […]