Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Author Archives: Karen
Sunday 8 July Strictly Cycling performances Show times: 13:00, 15:00 & 17:00 Locations: at the top of the town & at the B LOVE Festival in the War Memorial Park More info about the event HERE Event Site … Continue reading
Saturday 8th September Come & join us for a visually stunning, outdoor show Blazing Saddles, performed by a cast of local women cyclists & professional performers, commissioned by Lakes Alive. Blazing Saddles is a celebration of women & cycling & … Continue reading
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd July Blazing Saddles performances More info coming soon The Event: https://www.destinationhartlepool.com/events/hartlepool-waterfront-festival-2018.html
Friday 29th June Blazing Saddles first outing of 2018, at the UK’s oldest street theatre festival 12noon – Leading the Children’s Parade. Starting in Cathedral Grounds, follow the parade along Broadway to the Guildhall, & finishing with a picnic in … Continue reading
Saturday 7 July Strictly Cycling performances around the town centre Shows at 6pm; 7.15pm & 8.45pm Performance locations around the town centre & especially on Gentleman’s Walk More info about the event HERE
Sunday 13th May Strictly Cycling Performances for Cardiff Car Free Day Performances will take place on Kingsway & North Road, alongside a host of music, entertainment & exciting events, on 3 miles of closed roads. Shows at: 13:00 & 14:40 … Continue reading
Wednesday 4th October 2017 Strictly Cycling performances Shows: 3pm – 4pm around Vauxhall Gardens & Jonathon Street, SE11 Further info at this link: http://www.kaleidoscopic-arts.co.uk/opening-of-vauxhall-walk/4594052529
Sunday 16th July Strictly Cycling performances around Fleetwood. Shows: 12.30pm: Memorial Park 2pm: The Market 3pm: The Parade (starting at the North Euston Hotel, down Lord St & Warrenhurst Rd, to Memorial Park) Full programme at this link: https://issuu.com/leftcoastuk/docs/spareparts_programme_issu
Saturday 8th July Strictly Cycling 2Hander premieres. A more in depth look at the characters behind Bicycle Ballet’s much loved show. Show times: 12noon & 2pm Location: Victoria Square & Victoria Street Plus lots of other shows, activities & workshops … Continue reading
The full post at this link…