Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: Biogs
Zoe graduated in 2011 from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance where she studied on the BA Dance Theatre programme. There, she worked with artists & researchers such as Gill Clarke, Valerie Preston Dunlop & Rosemay Butcher to name … Continue reading
Sophie is a dancer, maker and facilitator. She trained at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance (First BA Hons) and completed a Masters in Performance at LABAN as part of the internationally touring Transitions Dance Company. Sophie has worked for … Continue reading
Ben is a freelance artist and performer, who specialises in devising movement and contemporary theatre. He graduated from Dartington College of Arts/Falmouth University in 2011, where he studied “Theatre with Choreographic Practises”. Benis interested in exploring unique ways of creating … Continue reading
Amelia is a performer, actor, musician, dancer and aerialist. She is also a workshop facilitator and musical director and has a BA in Fine Arts and Theatre from the University of New Mexico and an MA in acting music theatre from … Continue reading
Karina has most recently worked for the National Theatre of Wales on ‘In Water I’m Weightless’ choreographed by Nigel Charnock and directed by John McGrath. She’s also recently been studying circus skills, including aerial and acrobatics at Greentop Circus … Continue reading
Bicycle Ballet is looking for three blind or partially sighted, London based, performers, who are physically confident and interested in dance, to join them in the development and production of their new work for 2013 (subject to funding), working alongside … Continue reading
The company is looking for three exciting and dynamic, London based performers / dancers for a new outdoor, touring show working alongside three blind or partially sighted performers. Provisionally called Tandem Ballet, the new show will explore the Hero’s Journey, … Continue reading
Greenwich Dance, Borough Hall Royal Hill, SE10 8RD Tel: 020 8293 9741 Unfortunately there are currently no detailed directions to Greenwich Dance. Below is information about public transport to nearby stations, car parks etc. Please contact email@example.com or 07956 356407 … Continue reading
Siobhan Davies Studios 85 St George’s Road, SE1 6ER Tel: 0207 091 9650 Directions: 1. Upon arrival at Elephant and Castle underground, exit the station at the ‘South Bank University’ exit. This gives level access onto London Road. 2. Turn … Continue reading
Tandem Ballet is a new, outdoor performance performed by blind, partially sighted and sighted dancers on and around tandems, which will be created in Spring 2013 – subject to funding. We are looking for a writer to work with the … Continue reading