Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: Productions-cat
Why should I come on the Blazing Saddles Performance Ride? It’s a great opportunity to get out on your bike & enjoy a unique performance. Is bike hire available? Audience members can join the Ride using their own bikes. Hire … Continue reading
The Blazing Saddles Show & ride will take place in open, public spaces & along MK Redways. There are two spots, in particular, which might be tricky for larger bikes or trikes: The Peace Pagoda – which is up a … Continue reading
Why should I come on the Blazing Saddles Performance Ride? It’s a great opportunity to get out on your bike, explore the Redways network in a fun, sociable group, & enjoy a unique performance. Is bike hire available? Audience members … Continue reading
Come & join us for a visually stunning, outdoor show Blazing Saddles, performed by a cast of local women cyclists & professional performers, commissioned by Pedalling Culture, Milton Keynes & funded by Arts Council England, as part of MK Heritage … Continue reading
The Bicycle Ballet Co is produced by KP Projects CIC, which will only use the contact details you have provided for delivering the Blazing Saddles performance, as part of the Milton Keynes Pedalling Culture project. Your details will be shared … Continue reading
The full post at this link…
Blazing Saddles was originally created as a participatory show, so the possibilities for community engagement run through its veins & have evolved in a number of ways, including a creative workshop model, rehearsal only or a flash mob model. Each … Continue reading
The Bicycle Ballet Co is looking for physical performers / dancers with a keen interest in, or experience of, improvisation & riding bicycles. We’re looking to build our pool of performers for our outdoor show, Strictly Cycling, around the UK, … Continue reading
In the late 19th century, cycling was at the forefront of movements for women’s equality. Women embraced the independence & the freedom of cycling &, despite public & media consternation, shed voluminous dresses & up to seven pounds of underwear. … Continue reading