Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: Productions-cat
Why should I come on the Blazing Saddles Performance Ride? It’s a great opportunity to get out on your bike & enjoy a unique performance. Is bike hire available? Audience members can join the Ride using their own bikes. We … Continue reading
All of the Bicycle Ballet shows have a workshop or participatory element. We love working with people & bringing them together with our creative teams to create exciting performances for their communities. Performance Opportunities Blazing Saddles was created working with … Continue reading
Who’s it for? Up to 20 participants & their bikes can work with the company to create & present Blazing Saddles. All ages welcome & no experience necessary, apart from basic cycling proficiency (Bikeability level 2 is recommended) What is … Continue reading
A city-wide, outdoor dance & physical performance, which starts in the furthest reaches of a town or city & gradually converges on the centre over one or two days & nights. A series of short, sharp, 10-15 minute choreographed interventions … Continue reading
Blazing Saddles is a unique outdoor performance, telling the little known story of the moment bicycles first became widely available & women transformed their clothing to be able to ride. It links into issues around women & cycling today, seeking … Continue reading
A night-time version of Strictly Cycling, with yellow cycling capes glowing like belisha beacons, wheels, fingers & toes ablaze. An entertaining street show, combined with a light-hearted, road safety, message to ‘light up & be seen on bikes after dark. … Continue reading
Commissioned in 2014 by Belfast City Council for the Gira d’Italia, Big Start. Strictly Cycling is able to offer a PINK version of the show.
Participatory Workshops for up to 15 people & their bikes A two hour workshop model alongside performances to create a big flash mob-style impact at an event, festival or across a town & put the fun back into cycling. … Continue reading
20th September 2014 Strictly Cycling and Workshop Performance location: Broadway Cinema on Broadway St. Timings: Performance: 10.30am Workshop: 12noon – 2pm, leading to performance at 3pm FREE Workshop: Inside Strictly Cycling. Transform the way you think about dance, movement … Continue reading
Wednesday 10th September 2014 Circular Road, Clifton Down Strictly Cycling will be joining some of the world’s elite races at the Stage 4 finish of Britain’s international bicycle road race. Anticipated timings: 11am – 2.30pm – Performances and displays … Continue reading