Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: Productions-cat
Bicycle Ballet has teamed up with Bristol Cycle Festival and Bristol Council to offer access guides and transport to VI people to come along to the final Make Sunday Special event of the year. Make Sunday Special, Corn St & … Continue reading
Access Support Guides will be available to guide small VI groups around, and audio description will be available throughout the day. Transport assistance is also available. Please contact Sarah Slater to arrange access support – by phone: 07940 208779 or … Continue reading
A workshop to transform the way you think and feel about cycling, movement and dance. Bring your bike to learn and create a few basic moves, working as part of a team. Afterwards you can join in the performance and … Continue reading
21st June, Strictly Cycling performances & workshop Inside Strictly Cycling (workshop) – Come and be part of the team for a day. Bring your bike to create & learn a few basic moves & work as part of the team. … Continue reading
9-10th May, Strictly Cycling Specially commissioned pink version of Strictly Cycling Friday 9th 1.30pm St Anne’s Square 3.30pm Writers Square 4.45pm Cathedral Gardens Saturday 10th 11am Cathedral Gardens 1.45pm Writers Square 3.15pm City Hall Grounds Further details: http://www.girostart2014.com/
An improvisational, visual performance & ‘cycle-about’ choreography inspired by flash mobs, dada-ism, every day cycling experiences & the great British weather. Five to ten performers in bright yellow cycle or wheel their bikes. They take over the streets creating epic … Continue reading
Bicycle Ballet Company is offering two workshops alongside performances of Everyday Hero. Everyday Hero Workshop A two hour long, movement workshop with the cast of Everyday Hero, exploring the dances and research behind the piece. The … Continue reading