Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: News
Created & produced by KP Projects CIC Supported by:
Why should I come on the Blazing Saddles Performance Ride? It’s a great opportunity to get out on your bike, explore the Redways network in a fun, sociable group, & enjoy a unique performance. Is bike hire available? Audience members … Continue reading
Carlos Ara is an actor & graduate of the physical theatre programme at the Institut del Teatre de Barcelona. After Carlos completed his education, he became part of the street theatre company Carro FC & was involved in their projects … Continue reading
The Blazing Saddles Show & ride will take place in open, public spaces & along roads, some of which may be busy. Further access information available shortly.
Saskia is an actor/performer who crew up in Cambridge & is half Dutch, so cycling has always been a big part of her life. Saskia graduated from Goldsmiths in 2012, where she studied theatre & performance, specialising in devised performance. … Continue reading
Nick trained as an actor in Glasgow and as a cyclist at the age of 5 in London. He has studied clown and physical theatre and loves the opportunity to combine this with his passion for bikes. As an actor, … Continue reading
Originally from Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, Michael began his dance training at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance, before graduating from London Contemporary Dance School with a first class BA Hons degree in 2011. here he worked with Rober Clarke, … Continue reading