Follow us on:
Search The Site
- No events.
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: News
Created & produced by KP Projects CIC
Why should I come on the Blazing Saddles Performance Ride?
It’s a great opportunity to get out on your bike, explore the Redways network in a fun, sociable group, & enjoy a unique performance.
Is bike hire available?
Audience members can join the Ride using their own bikes or hire from Santander Bikes. The nearest dock is by […]
Carlos Ara is an actor & graduate of the physical theatre programme at the Institut del Teatre de Barcelona. After Carlos completed his education, he became part of the street theatre company Carro FC & was involved in their projects in Barcelona & festivals like Fira de Tarrega & Marabilli Festibala. Other credits include Macbeth […]
The Blazing Saddles Show & ride will take place in open, public spaces & along roads, some of which may be busy.
Further access information available shortly.
Saskia is an actor/performer who crew up in Cambridge & is half Dutch, so cycling has always been a big part of her life.
Saskia graduated from Goldsmiths in 2012, where she studied theatre & performance, specialising in devised performance. While at Goldsmiths, Saskia founded The Urban Foxes Collective, an all female company who make playful […]
Nick trained as an actor in Glasgow and as a cyclist at the age of 5 in London. He has studied clown and physical theatre and loves the opportunity to combine this with his passion for bikes. As an actor, he has appeared on stage with The Tron Theatre and Theatre 503, and appeared on […]
Originally from Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, Michael began his dance training at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance, before graduating from London Contemporary Dance School with a first class BA Hons degree in 2011. here he worked with Rober Clarke, Tom Dale, Amy Bell & Valentina Golfieri and with the Young Vic for ‘Pictures from […]
Typhaine Delaup was born in Lyon, France. She trained at the Conservatoire National Regional before coming to England, and graduated with a BA Hons in Dance Theatre at TrinityLaban Conservatoire in June 2012. During her training, she worked with Maguy Marin, Gill Clarke, Efrosini Protopapa, the Trish Brown Company, Matteo Fagion and toured internationally with […]