Follow us on:
Search The Site
What People SaidAudiences
- Awe inspiring
- Congratulations on a sterling show, artistry, and scale, a wonderful achievement. A triumph! (Liz Aggiss, Divas Dance Theatre)
- The show was delightful - I enjoyed every minute.
- A wonderful and unique event.'
- What a performance...so original, creative and amusing. Viva pedal power!
- Participation in the BB was a truly life affirming experience
- I had such fun messing about on and off my bike. It was a huge commitment but well worth it!
- The whole experience was really friendly, supportive, exciting and great fun - thank you!
- The bicycle ballet team were fantastic and really inspiring.'
- I think at least a few people will have gone home and got their bike out of the shed. And we all did stuff I don't think we expected
- It was amazing to dance with my bicycle as my partner - it made complete sense, after all, we see each other and ride together almost every day!'.
Category Archives: News
The Blazing Saddles Show & ride will take place in open, public spaces & along roads, some of which may be busy. Further access information available shortly.
Saskia is a theatre maker & performer who trained at Goldsmiths University & East 15 Acting School. She grew up in Cambridge & is half Dutch, so cycling has always been a big part of her life. She recently assisted … Continue reading
Nick trained as an actor in Glasgow and as a cyclist at the age of 5 in London. He has studied clown and physical theatre and loves the opportunity to combine this with his passion for bikes. As an actor, … Continue reading
Originally from Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, Michael began his dance training at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance, before graduating from London Contemporary Dance School with a first class BA Hons degree in 2011. here he worked with Rober Clarke, … Continue reading
Typhaine Delaup is a choreographer & performer based in London. She graduated with a BA Hons in Dance Theatre at TrinityLaban Conservatoire in 2012. She specialises in improvisational dance, collaborative process & multidisciplinary work. As a performer, she has performed … Continue reading
A short guide to improve accessibility for visually impaired people (VIPs) at outdoor events. The guide seeks to share some of the findings and experiences of working with VIPs as participants and potential audience members at outdoor arts events. The … Continue reading
Touring in 2015, Strictly Cycling. An improvisational, visual performance & ‘cycle-about’ choreography, inspired by flash mobs, surrealism, everyday cycling experiences and the great British weather! What a year! 2014 was a truly fantastic year. Strictly Cycling received three amazing commissions, … Continue reading